Offerring innovative training, products and services to an exclusive referral based membership of chiropractors since 1988. Pinnacle has quickly become a leading and shaping force in the chiropractic profession.
Pinnacle is home to imaginative doctors who maintain a consistent positive vision of the future.
Our goal is to provide practices like yours with instant application to your environment and beyond.
• 1977 Graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College
• Founder of Pinnacle Management Group, Inc.
• Has maintained an active practice with a daily average of 200+ patients for more than 30 years
AR – Fayetteville, Hot Springs, Lowell, Springdale, W. Helena
AZ - Litchfield Park, Scottsdale, Surprise
CA – Highland
Canada - Ottawa, Ontario
CO – Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Evergreen, Denver, Fort Collins, Glenndale, Golden, Greeley, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Northglenn, Pueblo West, Thornton, Westminster, Windsor
FL - Lutz, Plant City, Stuart, Tampa, Venice, Winter Garden, Winter Park
France – Paris
GA – Alpharetta, Cummings
IA – Ames, Ankeny, Decorah, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Cherokee, Clive, LeMars, Marion, Norwalk, Oelwein, Orange City, Osceola, Oskaloosa, Pocahontas, Sioux City, Spencer, Storm Lake, Urbandale, Waukee, West Des Moines, Winterset
ID - Coeur D’Alene
IL – Algonquin, Antioch, Arlington Heights, Champaign, Chicago, Decatur, Des Plaines, Elmhurst, Glendale Heights, Grayslake, Hanover Park, Lake Forest, Lindenhurst, Naperville, O’Fallon, Palatine, Peoria, Spring Grove, Windsor
IN - Noblesville
KS - Baldwin City, Bonner Springs, DeSoto, Eudora, Gardner, Goddard, Great Bend, Hutchinson, Kansas City, Lawrence, Leawood, Lenexa, Louisburg, Olathe, Overland Park, Parsons, Russell, Spring Hill, Tonganoxie, Wichita
KY - Crescent Springs, Florence, Glasgow, Louisville
LA – Abbeville, Eunice
MD – Odenton
MI - Battle Creek, Fairhaven, Grandville, Kalamazoo
MN - Belle Plaine
MO - Blue Springs, Cassville, Columbia, Ellisville, Florissant, Gladstone, Independence, Jamesport, Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, Liberty, Monett, Nevada, O’Fallon, St. Louis, Springfield, Wentzville
MT – Billings
NC – Boone, Burlington, Charlotte, Clinton, Concord, Greensboro, Henderson, Hickory, Huntersville, Lexington, Kernersville, Mooresville, North Wilkesboro, Raleigh, Summerfield, Waxhaw, Winterville, Wiston-Salem
ND – Mandan
NE – Columbus, Fremont, Gering, Grand Island, Gretna, Kearney, LaVista, Lincoln, McCook, Omaha, O’Neill, Papillion, Scottsbluff, Seward
NJ - East Brunswick, Lyndhurst, Morristown
NM - Farmington
NV – Fernley
OH – Akron, Austintown, Bryan, Cincinnati, Edon, Mansfield, Mason, Poland, Powell
OK – Bethany, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Chickasha, Claremore, Davis, Del City, Edmond, Guthrie, Lawton, Midwest City, Moore, Muskogee, Norman, Oklahoma City, Owasso, Pauls Valley, Roland, Sapulpa, Tahlequah, Tecumseh, Tulsa, Woodward
OR – Portland
PA – Bath, Easton, State College, Wexford
SC – Simpsonville, Fort Mill
TN – Hendersonville, Knoxville
TX – Allen, Arlington, Austin, Bedford, Bee Cave, Bryan, Carrollton, Cedar Park, Clear Lake Shores, Commerce, Corpus Christi , Dallas, Flower Mound, Ft. Worth, Frisco, Graham, Greenville, Harlingen, Heath, Houston, Hurst, Keller, Lewisville, Longview, McAllen, McKinney, Mineola, Murphy, Nederland, Pflugerville, Plano, Rowlett, Royse City, Saginaw, San Marcos, Stephenville, Tyler, Whitehouse
UT - St. George
VA – Forrest, Fredricksburg, Front Royal, Purcellville, Salem
WA – Pasco
WI - Cross Plains, De Pere
• PINNACLE is dominated by imaginative doctors who maintain a consistent positive vision of the future.
• Our goal is to provide practices like yours with instant application to your environment and beyond.
• We train world class C.A.’s.
• Formed by sponsors…membership is by invitation.
• PINNACLE practices carry 15% to 25% in overhead…the national average is 60%.
• More than seminars…we are an information base and support system.
• 5 doctor and staff sessions per year.
• Local regional sessions…over 100 meetings per year.
• Private counseling on Saturday afternoon
• Unrestricted phone counseling available.
• You will receive a Consultation and Report of Findings C.D., Foundational material, a Quik-Pac & Front and Back Office DVD.
• Management and hotel fees are 100% tax deductible.
• Session books are e-mailed the week before a session, to all active members.
• Pinnacle supplies feature user-friendly, state of the art forms.
• Payment options…
• Yearly or Monthly
• Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or Checks
• Handshake contracts.
• PINNACLE members are among the most successful in the world!
• HIGH MENTAL ASPECTS OF PRACTICE
• LEARNING HOW TO FOCUS ALL DAY
• HOW TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR PRACTICE
• TOUGH SELF GROWTH QUESTIONS
• REDUCE STRESS
BEYOND XTREME AND BX2:
(DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEYOND AND BX2. BEYOND YOU CAN ONLY ATTEND ONE OF THE TWO MEETINGS PER YEAR AND BX2 YOU CAN ATTEND BOTH)
• HIGHER LEVEL OF PINNACLE.
• DOCTORS THAT ARE ON THE PATH TO SEEING A 100 PLUS A DAY.
• DOCTOR THAT ARE REFUSING TO PLATEAU.
DOUBLE DIAMOND: (DOUBLE DIAMOND STANDS FOR EXPERTS ONLY)
• DOUBLE DIAMOND IS A GROUP WITH 4 TO 5 COUPLES THAT GET TOGETHER AND SHARE EXPENSES, LEARN ALOT.
• MEET AT PRIVATE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR PLACES AND OR YACHTS...
...Programs are designed to meet the needs of every practice!
|Code||Status||Monthly Fee||Yearly||To Qualify|
|FM||Full Member||$799||$7,999||New Membership|
|1Y||1st Year Doctor||$599||$5,999||In Practice for 12 months or less|
|AM||Alumni Membership||$499||$4,999||After Completing 2 Years of Membership|
• The average chiropractic case is $1400 a month. In Pinnacle 1 more new patient’s month and you have doubled your investment.
Benefits apply to all Programs; Includes Attendance to All Sessions, Counseling, Floor Plan Analysis, D.C./C.A. Regional Sessions, Access to Pinnacle Supplies, Session Notes and Information.
NEW DOCTOR PACKAGE: $14,999
PINNACLE NEW DOCTOR PACKAGE
• Specific Prone Adjusting Table – 2999 plus shipping & handling $65.00
• SI Intersegmental Table – 1799 plus shipping & handling $165
• Pinnacle Exam Table – 1999 plus shipping & handling $65.00
• SeamLess – (Initial Setup – $349 is separate ) ($249 monthly fee is separate) *must sign up on website www.seamlessehr.com
• 15' Touchscreen monitor $559
• 2 Card readers $150
• SeamLess Card Holder Set – ($699 is separate) *must buy from website www.seamlessehr.com
• 100 Care Cards- $500
• eBook - Free (was $4,999)
• eX - Free (was $3,999)
• eNarratives – Free (was $899)
• eStatements – Free (was $699)
• NeuroTraze- Free (was $899)
• Pinn TV- Free (was $899)
• Pinnacle Lifetime Forms CD- Free (was $1999)
• Website- 1yr - $499
• $3,000 (was $20,000) worth of credit towards CD's, DVD's and Supplies
• 599 x 12mo - 249 per month(for 1st year) = 4,200 1yr Pinnacle Membership dues
• Intellagence Center- (For 1st year membership only) $5,000
October 17th – Specific Prone @ 2:30pm (FRIDAY) Dr. Steve Hays
October 17th – Blue Book @ 5:00pm (FRIDAY) Dr. Steve Hays
November 14th – Economic Autodidact (FRIDAY) Joe Nickel – Owner Far Neinte Winery & Greenleaf Nursery
November 15th – Blue Book @ 2:30 (SATURDAY) Dr. Steven Hays
When sponsored by a Pinnacle member you will receive your first time session attendance at no charge.
To experience the excellence of Pinnacle join us and get your practice in the action.
To register, please call Pinnacle at (918) 743-7935.
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. AND THE SESSION
WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 9:30 a.m. WE WILL BREAK FOR
LUNCH AT 12:00p.m. THE SESSION WILL COMMENCE AT
2:00 p.m. UNTIL 5:00 p.m. ON SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY THE
SESSION WILL BE 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Feel free to contact us at any time